FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat a foxybot!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:21pm

I agree the pink retro dot is very cool- brought one for Ella and it looks so cute on her (will have to take a photo of her in it and post it)

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Sponsored Links

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:04pm
Yay, I got my foxybots yesterday, although we were at a wedding so I haven't tried them on Leo yet. The inserts are HUGE! Will post a photo soon (DH said to me "What on earth is that?" when I showed him. I said "Nappies for Leo" (derr!!) - he thinks function is all that should be considered when chosing a cloth nappy!! )

Vic xx
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:30pm
I'm glad it arrived on Sat

Can't wait to see a pic!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:31pm

No the cutness is what makes the nappy. I was out for lunch today with my boys and Josh was just in a nappy. They loved his red, green and orange nappies he wore while we were there.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 4:02pm
Oh bugga!! Oh well I guess I'll just have to get pink retro dots in medium, and a large for when she gets bigger!! (shhh don't tell DH!!)
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 4:23pm
oops just 'accidently' bought 4 nappies from foxybots!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12