FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFoxybot Taggy Ball

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Foxybot Taggy Ball
    Posted: 10 January 2008 at 10:07pm
This wonderful ball arrived in the post today, I took advantage of the sale and asked Stacey very nicely if she could make Cooper a buzzy bee ball and she kindly obliged.. Cooper loves it.

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 9:04am
Cool!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 11:02am
It isn't really custom. The buzzy bee one that I had on there got sold, I just made another for Mel since I had leftover fabric

But I'm glad Cooper enjoys it!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 11:49am
It's so well made too, I forgot to write that yesterday. The little tags are the perfect size for his little hands.

I might have to accidentally order a blanket just so I can have a matching set
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 12:16pm
Mel the foxybot blankets are awsome!!! Astin has one and i have to take it EVERYWHERE! with us!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 7:05pm

I love that material on the ball.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
 Post Reply Post Reply