FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbetter late than never

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spudling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: better late than never
    Posted: 31 January 2008 at 9:43am
well at 8.5 months old Jeremy has finally got to see a pead and yes, he is offically be diagnoised with reflux...i kind of wanted to say no kidding, but held my tounge. The pead also said to me that we really should have come in to see him 3 or 4 months ago, once again i bit my tounge. We were referred by our dr in Oct on only got appointment now, the wonderful health system it is.
Anyhow, since Jeremy is now putting on weight finally the specailist told us to do nothing really and just watch for allergies so not even sure why I am posting here except that glad that we have been diagnosed and that we are doing everything we are supposed to be doing

Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 1:13pm
About time huh Charlotte! You have figured it was reflux since the beginning! Stupid health system!!!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 9:23pm
Hooray, finally! Hope the next few months are smooth with no signs of allergies!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 7:26am
Stupid health system!!!!

Hope he stays allergy free and that the reflux settles down.

Post Reply Post Reply