FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFirst ovulation after miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First ovulation after miscarriage
    Posted: 12 February 2008 at 12:50pm
My miscarriage bleeding lasted exactly 7 days then stopped completely.

I've had ovulation CM for about 3 days and think I ovulated yesterday. Today I have pink spotting. Is that common after a miscarriage?

I hope it doesn't mean my hormones etc are all out of wack. I used to get some spotting with ovulation but not since I had Elle.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 5:23pm
It can take a little while for the hormones to settle down. My first AF back was two weeks long but I didn't have spotting mid-cycle
Vanillabean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:42am
I just ovulated yesterday for the first time after my miscarriage. My CM was definitely a bit different from usual and went for 3 days instead of the usual 1-2.
KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 9:34pm
Hey Fiona,
I didn't know that I had ovulated, but I had the tiniest bit of spotting two weeks after my bleeding stopped. So I guess it's possible to spot then?

It's so hard to know, isn't it? I had really bad pain as well.

Fingers crossed for you!
 Post Reply Post Reply