FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOk an Endo question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ok an Endo question
    Posted: 14 February 2008 at 9:45pm

I was reading the letter my gyne sent to my gp and he had a big word that began with "D" and I think it meant heavy painful bleeding.

Anyone know what the word is??? I want to be naughty and goggle it.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:35pm

was it demented

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:40pm

Google is not your friend hun. Having too much info without a medical background can get people completely freaked out!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

was it demented

haha funny. No it wasn't that

I know goggle is bad but I just want to confirm that it is what I think it is. I don't think there is much thou I don't know about endo now.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:57pm

Bugger I didnt know you back when i had to write a 3000 word essay on endo I bet you could have done it with your eyes closed. I and to read ten thousand books lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 11:05pm

Yep I probably could of. My friend jokes that I could be a gyne with the amount of info I already have from everything I have experienced.

ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 11:26am
Was it "dysmennohrea", Becks?? If it was, it just means pain when you have your period...nothing too exciting!! But these docs have to have fancy words to describe anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 12:17pm

That is looks like it thanks

Post Reply Post Reply