FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI have that sinking feeling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have that sinking feeling
    Posted: 24 February 2008 at 9:06am
Well, it's more a heavy dragging imminent-AF feeling which means that I've probably got a day, maybe 2 before it hits early, and definitely earlier than I was hoping in order to squeek into our IVF cycle at the beginning of March. Things look set to be pushed back by an entire month courtesy of my, again, traitorous body!

3.5 years or so vs a month isn't really anything at all, I know, but it's the principal of the thing!

Still, there are advantages - another months income in the bank, if it works in April then I'll have a full whack of leave to be paid out for if I finish work in December, I can buy my boots () and I think I can probably get a facial before the IVF cycle starts too .

It's possible it's just messing with me, but I seriously doubt it'll be holding out till next Friday/Saturday to do its thing. It does explain why I was in a random grump yesterday though

I just want this over. I want the cycle to start, I want it to have worked, or not, as long as I have a result and can move on, and I want everything to stop being so uncertain.

Whinge over
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 11:43am

as much as i hate hate hate those boots, if i was you i would just go and buy them to make myself feel better.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 1:03pm
Hugs!

Hope everything works out for ya
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 1:42pm
That's lots of hate Kazzle
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 1:52pm
He He Kazzle. I LOVE the boots Ginger. Why don't you two pairs - maybe they have some with blue polka dots too!!!!!!
Hugs for how you are feeling. The uncertainty must be really hard. And even though I disagree with Kaz s opinion on the boots I do agree that you should go and do some spending!!!!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 3:11pm
Big big ginger! Man these female bodies are soooooooooooo annoying sometimes!!! I hope everything works out for you!

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 6:31pm
Do you think you could be held afloat by boots??

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 7:16pm

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 9:55pm
Hugs Ginger, I hope the time goes quick until you can start your IVF and that the outcome is wonderful!
Lou
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 10:42pm
Ok im missing something with the whole boots thing but I do hope things work out for you with the IVF thing.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 8:35am
So far so good - no AF yet. I'm hoping that the curse of TTC will hit me and the stressing will keep it away! (you know how when you're TTC and you think about it so much it disappears for extra days sometimes? )

And, I'll be spending every morning this week hoping like nobody's business praying that it stays away until at least lunch because then day 1 is the next day.

I've decided against the boots in the end. Super strong Ginger!
 Post Reply Post Reply