FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBreakfast?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 8:45am
I was going to suggest crumpets too or french toast?

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 1:31pm
She used to like crumpets but has gone off them lately.

I'll def try the cheese toasties idea tho, she loves "cheesies". This morning she had an apple which I guess is better than nothing but...

I might make a batch of breakfast muffins too.

Thanks guys!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 9:11am
I feel you pain lol, Braedon lived on now don't shoot me down anyone, bread with 100 and 1000's until recently, we then progressed on to cocoa pops with no milk and just this week he has milk with them a strawberry milk and a piece of hot toast nothing on it hehe, just in time for school he has decided to have a half decent breakie.
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 7:07pm
Natasha eats Nutella on toast everyday never changes. That used to be the only thing that would cover the taste of the steroids she was on, but now it's just habit and I can't be bothered with and arguments at that time in the morning so just run with that.
Hope Maya is eating something now, but I'm sure you are probably more worried about it than she is.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 8:57pm
LOL I was just gonna update today too! She went up north to my granparents place the other day and apparently had Special K and strawberry yoghurt "with no lumps in it" and she told me if I buy that she'll eat it. So today I bought Special K and some ridiculously expensive lump-free strawberry yoghurt pots so we'll see how we go tomorrow.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 6:39am
emma, if she likes the "lump free" yoghurt, might be worth investing in an ezy-yo maker. they do flavoured micxes which are lump free and I would imagine a lot cheaper in the long run
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 9:22am
my solution would be just tell her "no breakfast, no school". its what i tell gabriel but its kindy still.

hubbys son went through that stage and his mother made him smoothies for breakfast...

Edited by Bizzy

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 9:50am
How was breakfast this moring Emma?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12