FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBleeding (tmi)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleeding (tmi)
    Posted: 11 March 2008 at 12:15pm
I just wonder if the amount of bleeding i've had is normal. It started late on wednesday just some brown spotting when I wiped after going to the loo before going to bed, I put a pad on and nothing over night but then once up and moving it turned into bright red, clotty and extremely painful cramps but the actual amount of blood no worse than a normal period (a normal one for me anyway), Friday the amount had calmed down and so had the cramps, still enough to need painkillers though, sat and sun not to bad just small amount of blood, no pain, yesterday spotting and today pretty much stopped but still wearing pantyliners cos of some brown spotting.
I was 6 weeks and 2 day, although scan at 6 weeks showed only a gest sac measuring 4 weeks. Gp talked about what happens if too much bleeding but not sure about if there wasn't enough
He is on holiday until Friday and then I am seeing him, appointment is actually for Spencer but i'm he'll ask how things are anyway.

Sponsored Links

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 12:20pm
That is exactly how the bleeding should've been. Mine was the same. If it is heavier than your normal period then there is reason to worry (although the later you are into the pregnancy the more the bleeding).

Sounds like your body did exactly the right thing.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 12:25pm
thats excalty how mine was, i was 6wks 1 day when i started miscarrying...and af arrived bang on time from first day of the miscarriage.

How r u feeling?

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 12:28pm
I was about six weeks too and it sounds very similar. Hope you are doing ok.
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 1:43pm
Gosh, reading this makes you understand how someone could miss a pregnancy and miscarriage and just think they missed a period!

hope you are feeling better cuppatea. Sorry no words of wisdom from me.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 2:18pm
Ok that's good I was a bit worried that perhaps it hadn't all come away or something.

Kazzle i'm not sure how i'm feeling, generally ok until someone asks and then I get emotional. I'm trying not to get upset and then if I'm feeling ok for a while I then feel bad about feeling ok and feel that I should be more upset that what I am

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:33pm
I agree with everyone else, sounds 'normal' (what is normal anyway? ) I had one day of spotting and cramping followed by one day of nothing then one day of heavy bleeding so opted to have a d and c as things were taking their time to progress.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Lee_Jon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee_Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 5:42pm
I started bleeding on the 6/2 bleed for about 21/2 weeks i was 8w3d but scan put me at 5w3d, I had really bad bleeding and clots the first day then just like a normal period for the rest

I think m/c is one of the worst things to go through.

If you are still worried go see your doc, I did and he sent me to the early preg clinc at the hosptial for a scan
 Post Reply Post Reply