FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Look Mummy...a poo!"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Look Mummy...a poo!"
    Posted: 13 March 2008 at 8:37pm
OMG!

I took Elle's nappy of this evening and she rolled over a ran away. I casually put her nappy in the bucket, got some wipes and returned to the lounge to see my darling girl walking towards me, poo in hand saying "ta, ta"!!!!! The good news is it was formed for the first time in 3 weeks.

This is the 3rd time she's done a poo in the couple of minutes her nappy is off.

Other than being gross and hilarious...is this a sign she is ready to do poo's on the toilet?
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Sponsored Links

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 8:38pm
No harm in trying. My sister always told me that when a child recognises whats going on down below, that it could be time to start introducing TT.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Shorty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 8:59pm
Oh no! I think it is worth a shot too!
T had some nappy off time after his shower tonight.....he was on his head and I said oh he has done a wee...laugh if he did a poo....well guess what it was....bleugh
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:16pm
Ewww, gross! My Sienna took her nappy off in the cot yesterday then fell asleep and pooed in her cot

Could be a sign, my Maya started TT at about 20 mths, was fully day trained by 22 mths. The first sign I had that she was ready was when she took her own nappy off and climbed up onto the toilet herself.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:25pm

ROFLMAO!!!! that is hilarious. Glad she didnt taste it, Alize would have lol

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:26pm
She may have Kels! I wouldn't put it past her!!!!! She ate wet bird poo the other day.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:31pm
Hilarious!! so much to look forward to!

Emma, I would say that was definately a sign that Maya was ready
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:32pm
LOL NZpiper, that was the sign the Plunket nurse said to watch out for, I seriously thought she was mad, I mean no kid ever climbs on the toilet by themselves do they? But apparently they do.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
The_Stuarts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:34pm
LMAO - lucky she's feeling better

Time to get a kiddie seat for your toilet
KH25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KH25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:35pm
Oh bugger, our toilet door stays shut so Ashleigh couldn't climb on the toilet even if she wanted to    Although apparently all the toilet is good for is relieving her thirst atm (hence why door shut!)

Fiona, that is soo funny
Kelly, mum to DD, 19Jun06 (26wks 1lb15oz) DS1, 24Oct10 (32wks 4lb11oz) and DS2, 31Dec11 (32wks, 4lb11)
 Post Reply Post Reply