FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy fave newborn nappies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My fave newborn nappies
    Posted: 27 March 2008 at 2:39pm
I never did cloth nappies with the boys as newborns...i think toby was about 3 mths old when i started...and didnt really use MCN's then ..

Anyway i decided early on that i would use fitteds and prefolds and covers and have my flats as spares. Oh and i have one pocket that fits her now.

And i wanted to say how impressed i have been with them. also wanted to say that my fave fitted nappies are two i brought off debbie reynolds on TM (is a pic in the cloth bots thread of one of them). They are so cute and so soft...My mw was impressed with them too and the hospital staff...

Sponsored Links

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 2:54pm
Where is the cloth bots thread? And do you find you have to change the wrap each time, or just the fitted/prefold?

Vic xx
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 3:08pm
That fitted was very cute! I tried a fitted on Daniel when he was about 2 weeks(ish) that was borrowed from a friend and it just didn't seem to work too well for us.

I loved him in teeny pockets! My MW thought they were super cute too as she had never seen them before.

The cloth bots thread is in the photo gallery section
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by kiwivic kiwivic wrote:

Where is the cloth bots thread? And do you find you have to change the wrap each time, or just the fitted/prefold?

Vic xx

i do change the cover but normally put it aside and give it an airing and use it next time. mind you if it has only been on a short time i re use it.

Post Reply Post Reply