FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Turkey Baster" Method (TBM)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Turkey Baster" Method (TBM)
    Posted: 04 April 2008 at 8:06pm
Hi girls, I've been absent for a bit while DH and I took a break and had a few things to deal with. We are now officially using the TBM (yes we even used a real Turkey Baster first try, for the fun of it). It's a bit strange to talk about and I'm feeling a little embarrassed and what not, but if it's the difference between baby or no baby, I will put up with the indignity of it.

We've been told that DH's foreskin is abnormally tight, which is why his "head" is never exposed any why he has difficulty reaching climax during penetration. He has a tough decision to make, we are very proud supporters of the non circumcised party and now we are being told that he will need a full circumcision, not just a simply skin nick. As you can imagine he's a little sensitive about the issue so it's hard to really talk about. The whole idea of the little man suddenly being hatless is rather freaky for me too, I offered to knit him a hoodey *grin*

DH is quite fine with the idea of us just using the TBM and leaving our sex life as it has been for the last 9 years, personally, and I'm only saying this to you girls, I want him to have the chop. I think it will improve our sex life a lot - not that it's not good, there are just a few fantasies that could be a little better

Good thing is that all of this has made him feel a lot more a part of the baby making game, we are in the 1WW at the moment and he refuses to hear me say that AF is coming, or "after I get af" he's decided I'm preggas (he even said preggas) so I'm pretty happy with that change :)

So anyways, I'm glad to be back in your midst and very very glad I have you all here to pour this out to.
TTC #2
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 8:45pm

Fantastic and well done for a bit of kiwi ingenuity (sp?) Thankyou for sharing your story too. Best of luck to the 3 of you....You, DH and TB..... hahaha I just think that is awesome and I sooo hope you get your BFP

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 9:43pm
Fingers & toes crossed for you.
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2008 at 8:24am
I am kind of confused but good luck anyway lots *baby dust* and home u r preggas

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2008 at 8:54am
interesting.... hope it goes well for you - wanted to say too that you could always get a second opinion from a diff doc and see if maybe just a little snip is an option...

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2008 at 9:28pm
ooooooK...sounds like it has to be very organised...but here is hoping it worked?
catie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 2:25pm
Good luck!
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 7:39pm
Good luck!!!
Mum to two wee boys
mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:11pm
Thanks for sharing your story TraceyA I imagine that whatever works is what I would do to.

But I would try and talk him into a circumcision too, especially if a little snip won't work, anyway good luck with your guys decision and I think we are together in the tww at the mo and lets hope its bfp's all round, but I think I will be joining you back in waiting to ov in the next day or two, heres hoping for next month
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 9:41am
Thanks girls. Our syringe arrived yesterday so I think the TB will be set aside for the more official method. I must say I'm a little less weirded out by the syringe then I was by the TB (we're talking the difference between something length of my forearm and something the length of my hand.

Jax, I haven't broached further discussion about the big C, I'm sort of hoping that he'll bring it up again soon himself but we'll see.
TTC #2
 Post Reply Post Reply