FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedgoing private

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: going private
    Posted: 20 April 2008 at 5:22pm
Okay, so the hospital has been no joy, FA have said they cant help us, so we are going privately through an OB (same one that ran the RMC here in wgtn)

Has anyone gone private through an OB and can you tell me what to expect and your experiences

TIA

Sponsored Links

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 5:34pm
It sucks that you have to go private but I think it is great that you are!
I don't have any experience to share but wish you all the very very best. You will have another precious wee bubba in your arms one day soon I am sure.
How soon can you get in to see someone?
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 7:15pm
its going to be june at the earliest...dont want to see anyone before then

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 7:18pm

I see my gyne (who is also my OB when i'm pregnant) privately.

I find that he has so much more time as its private and he is more willing to do more tests and try different things as i'm paying for it.

Best of Luck Kaz, I so hope you get some answers and a sticky baby this year

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 8:07am
Ummm ... that sounds odd Kazzle. You have secondary infertility to recurrent miscarriages - are they not at least interested in why?
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 8:11am
the guy at FA told us that if we went back to him we would be trying unconventional methods which he wasnt at all comfortable with...but we will see what happens with the ob...and go from there

Post Reply Post Reply