FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBritney Pregnant with Baby # 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rachel75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:04pm
Gosh I hope not. It seems to me she needs to get herself on track before getting pregnant again. I look like that after a big plate of pasta lol
Sponsored Links

pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 6:07pm
Maybe it's just the gasses from a big fart waiting to be released?
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 6:45pm

I don't think she is, but I will wait to see what is on E! News tomorrow.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:04pm
*yawn* whats this ? her tenth "pregnancy "

I'll wait until she or her spokesperson confirms it and not an "insider" in a magazine/

Hope shes not though, she is not well and needs some serious help before bringing another child into the world
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:24pm
Britney Spears' pals are reportedly concerned that another 'beautiful mistake' may be on the way if she continues to sleep around and forget to take her contraceptive pills.A source says, “...She’s constantly forgetting where she put them and to take them. She seems to find it amusing — she laughs at how scattered she is.”

They also say that Brit is no stranger to casual sex – apparently they believe she has “hooked up” with both Sam Lufti and JR Rotem:

“When her friends ask if she’s being safe, Britney says it’s just casual sex. She seems to think that just because she isn’t in a formal relationship, she’s somehow immune to getting pregnant.”

That was what I found googling it I mean come on what a load of bull lol as if anyone would know that yes this morning britney spears DID NOT Take her birth control pill!!!

Im on the fence about this pregnancy but gee the media write some cr*p

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:00pm
oh i know! they really do, and the sad thing is some people believe it without doubting any of it (especially readers of Woman's day etc.."tom is such a horrible husband to Katie blah blah blah"..im sorry! , have you actually met Tom and Katie? been to their house for dinner have you?)
and just quickly on the topic of magazines, you know what i HATE? i hate how they refer to stars adopted children as exactly that -their adopted child/ren....does that mean because they were adopted they were any less their child?
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:59pm
I actually feel sorry for Britney - the media are horrible!
Imagine trying to raise your child/ren while being watched the entire time.
Think of all the "mistakes" they could pick you up on. I know that I can think of a few times off the top of my head where I've said something in anger and I can just imagine the media having a field day with it!

I'm not saying she's the perfect parent, but just imagine how it must feel to know that your every move is being recorded!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:19am
Originally posted by wrxchic wrxchic wrote:

I seen this in the WD and both her kids are in the pic as they are apparently taken on mothers day.

Id believe she is preg after she was photographed buying preg tests with Adnam (sp?) the paparazzi guy but id say its his baby not KFeds.

Yeah but the guy admitted they did it (buying preggy test) on purpose to get media coverage!!!

I don't think she's preggy. Just INSANE! Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:21am
Originally posted by meow meow wrote:

I actually feel sorry for Britney - the media are horrible!
!

so do i , I think a lot of her actions have bought about her consequences, but i also think shes not very well or mentally stable, and i think its disgusting that just because someone is famous it seems to be ok for people to make fun of her in magazines , if she was an ordinary person no one would dare make a remark about her illness
I think she needs to go away somewhere and get away from the media attention .

Edited by caitlynsmygirl
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:24am
Originally posted by meow meow wrote:

I actually feel sorry for Britney - the media are horrible!!

A few months ago some of the mags started preparing her obituary... now if that's not horrible I don't know what is.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:08pm
I feel sorry for Britney. I think she would get her stuff sorted a lot quicker if the media left her alone.

As the child of a bipolar mother, I feel sorry for her kids. My mum loves us, I know that, but she didnt always put us first. Not because she was a bad parent, but because she couldnt. Her ability to rationalise and think cleary, make sensible decisions was impaired. She did her best and for the most part she was a fantastic mum. Everynow and then she would have a crazy and it was hard.

I just hope those kids are getting lots of love and stability from kfed and the family... they need it.

Oh and I hope she isnt pregnant....

pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 5:50pm
Well this weeks NW shows Britney in a bikini and she definitely doesn't look pregnant to me, but they have made a comment about her baby belly.. I guess last weeks one was a big fart after all
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 12:16pm
HAHAHAHA Pepsi

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
Febgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Febgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:29pm
If you look closely at the photo, the edge of her top and hoody where the bump is is blurred and pixel-ly - I'm no expert but that looks like someone has been playing with photoshop to me!
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by Febgirl Febgirl wrote:

If you look closely at the photo, the edge of her top and hoody where the bump is is blurred and pixel-ly - I'm no expert but that looks like someone has been playing with photoshop to me!

That wouldn't surprise me. 

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:57pm

IMsure most of the photos we see in mags are photoshop'd to change and exaagerate (SP?) images whether for a positive or negative effect

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12