FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCoffee Group for South / East Auckland?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ShanzD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShanzD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coffee Group for South / East Auckland?
    Posted: 13 June 2008 at 5:13pm
Hi There

I'm looking for a coffee group or something to meet new mums and mums to be in the south/east auckland area.

About me: My name is Shanley, I am 33 - 34 in August I am married my DH is 36. I have a step daughter who lives with us now, she is 13 next week. I am a stay at home mum and am 13w preggers.

Would love to hear from you

Sponsored Links

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 6:43pm
Hi Shanley

Welcome to Oh Baby and Congrats on your pregnancy.

We quite often have "mini meet ups" at Sylvia Park, Butterfly Creek, Botany, Greenlane Maccas etc.... Normally a thread is started up when someone wants to get together.

I'd make yourself known on your due date thread as well.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:30pm
Hi, I;m Chonny, and 22wks preggy, am 23 and live in Papakura. Have an almost 2yr old and would love to become part of a coffee group or something. for once in my life i am a stay at home mum too. lol

Clementine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clementine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:06pm
I am a new mum and would love to meet up with some other mums in South Auckland. I am currently living in Manukau City and am really new to the whole being a mum thing. I am 5 months and 2 weeks on thursday and am 27yrs old.
Care View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 4:01am
im looking for nice mums around auckland as i am in sandringham
audreyrobert146148 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audreyrobert146148 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 1:32pm
IM currently in manukau looking for coffee groups located in the area for mums

Any please?
audreyrobert146148 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audreyrobert146148 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 1:34pm
Hi Mel those areas are awesome for me please let me know of next meet up I'm due October 21st
Anna196492 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna196492 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 9:56am
Hi Audrey,

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby. I hope you have found a coffee group!

My coffee group didn't last long and so I joined a SPACE new parenting group that is sort of like a facilitated coffee group. I loved it because I didn't have to organise anything and I could go have a coffee and chat with the same group of new mums in a baby friendly place.

I now promote the SPACE programme for Tamaki Playcentre Association and we have a new group starting up in Papatoetoe and Pakuranga.

If you are interested in meeting up with a group of new mums and learning about baby’s development and play ideas email us at space@tamakipca.org.nz or call on (09) 577 3300.

Wishing you and bubs all the best
Anna Anstey
SPACE Promotions, Tamaki Playcentre Association
 Post Reply Post Reply