FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBaby Cream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fluffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby Cream
    Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:56pm
Help!!!!! My beloved baby cream Am-o-lin has been taken off the market and I am now in search of an alternative. The thing I loved about it most was the lack of chemicals in it and how well it worked. Can anyone give me a heads up on how well the Weleda range works or any other chemical free-ish baby creams????
Sponsored Links

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:12am
Is it a nappy barrier cream? Because if so then the Lucas Pawpaw cream works well. It's just Pawpaw.

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:29pm
Tui Bee Balm is also great.
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
Mama-Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama-Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:49pm
We swear by sudocrem
tomtom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomtom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 1:51pm
Not sure about the chemicals and can't check because my son is sleeping at the mo but we always use Mustela - available at chemists and baby stores. It was recommended to us in the hospital and we only have to apply it once to a red bottom and it's clear by the next nappy change. fantastic!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 2:21pm
mustela is great...

i am fortunate to have a small tub of the old ecostore cream and it is lovely

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 5:06pm
I love tui bee balm. If you order a lot of it direct from the people who make it, it is quite cheap.

I'm not that fussed on the weleda products - I got a little pack with small bottles of the oil, the lotion and the nappy creme, which was a good way to try it before you buy lots. I've got a big bottle of the lotion which I use on A's face, but I wouldn't rave about it. It is quite nice as a massage creme.
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 8:00pm
We use sudocrem too and its fantastic.
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 3:58am
I love Tui Bee Balm too- wasn't great on my first but has been really good on Kates skin.
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

joeal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 9:38pm
I too am crushed that Amolin is no longer available at New World supermarkets! It is however available online at www.pharmacyonweb.co.nz for a pricey $17.05 for the bigger 100g size. It seems to be readily available in Australia still, so if you know someone going over, you should ask them to bring some back! It's about $7.50 AUD there. My husband and I use Amolin as a lip balm, so we're missing it too!
Vasu267992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vasu267992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2021 at 12:24pm
Use the Moms CO. baby cream which is one of the best baby cream available in the market. As it restores skin's pH balance and safe for the baby.best baby cream
Taleeha267389 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taleeha267389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2021 at 7:54am
A newborn baby’s skin is so delicate & sensitive and hence it has to be treated with utmost care using the right skin care products. We use Cetaphil baby lotion for her dry skin. It was recommended by our dermatologist to combat her sensitive skin issues. Baby Cream was not suitable for her skin type. We can buy baby products online or in stores now.
 Post Reply Post Reply