FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOnline HPT, OPK’s etc?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mrs_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online HPT, OPK’s etc?
    Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:58am
Where is the best place to buy them? The sites I have found charge huge amounts for postage (from the US). I'd also like to get a new thermometer as I thnk mine is a bit dodgy, takes forever to measure! and my temps are all over the show, in saying that could be me since I came off the BCP in March my last cycle was 63 days!!
Sponsored Links

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:09am
I get my OPKs from Baby4you but through Trade Me (Worzel) as you can request $1 postage.

I just got 18 OPK and paid $23 all up
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:14am
I get mine from http://www.saveontests.com/, cheep and fast. I've had no problems with them, although they don't come with instructions in the packet, they have them on the website. I usually get a pack that contains mostly OPK's and 5 HPT's.
TTC #2
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:20am
I'm a saveontests.com girl too, think they are one of the cheapest. Mine take about a week to arrive.

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:22am
I third saveontests they were cheap and fast and got my BFP a week early very very light but i knew it was there :)
pip1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pip1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:39pm
wow save on tests must do ok from us oh baby members cos i used them also. fantastic and quick.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:02pm
yup, saveontests here too. for $1 a test, you cant go wrong.

onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:28pm
I personally sell them,
$5 each
or 6 for $25
or 10 for $40
Free shipping in NZ.
2-3 days nationwide delivery.
online preg test at woosh
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:41pm
I use saveontests too! They must make lots of money off us hehe!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

mummymegs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummymegs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 2:53pm
onemorebub - what make are they? and what day can you test from e.g 14dpo?
Mrs_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 2:57pm
Jezsika - accuratepregnancytests.com tells me product not found when I try to click on the thermometer=o(
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 3:27pm
They are called wondfo, american brand, the strip type. Can test from day of period due. FDA approved and CE approved and ISO 13485 certified.
alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 11:29pm
Hi Ladies,

I had a stuff up on my test order and current have about a 1000 OPK's and HPT's . I am selling them for$1.20 each including postage if anyone wants any.

Post Reply Post Reply