FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDOES IT EVER END!!!!????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOES IT EVER END!!!!????
    Posted: 03 July 2008 at 7:19pm
I have absolutely had ENOUGH of Bailey - his constant whinging, grizzling, bullying his brother, his smart mouth, his laziness, his no ears!!! GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!

I AM ABOUT TO CURL UP ON THE FLOOR IN A BALL AND CRY!!!!

I served him tea at 5pm and i have now sent him to bed 2 hours later because not only has he not eaten anything but i have had to listen to his screaming for the past 2 hours~!!!!!!!!
He is now in his room yelling his new favourate phrase "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY!?, WHY DO THEY HATE ME!!??" And is constantly telling me that he hates me being a part of his family because im mean to him!!!

When is it going to end!!???
Sponsored Links

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 7:46pm
I don't know hon! I'm not there yet... Just wanted to send you big hugs!! and support

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 1:32pm
Oh dear we had this too.
but with Natasha but I thought it was the steriods she was on at that age, maybe it was a bit of both. We had major tantrums door slaming and "you don't love me" screamed at us so often. It's really hard to deal with all the anger especially with a younger child that ends up being the brunt of most of it.
4 can be such an interesting age they are so independant but then again they aren't.
Then the next one hit the same age and......I remember having a chat to Alex once and asking her if she really hated living with us and if so would she like to go live with her Nana (MIL whom I really love so not some nasty woman) because we didn't know how to make her happy. It sure calmed her down for a little bit. Probably not the best thing to do but I'd run out of idea's.
I think one on one time helps allot. We found talking at bed time about how they feel and how you feel about how he is acting etc etc and allot of reassurance that you still love them but don't like their behaviour.
It does get better but they have their moments when you could quite happily give them away at most ages. It's just as they get older then can express themselves better. (not always with words you want to hear either)

Big hugs and I hope he grows out of this faze soon.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 3:24pm
im still waiting for it to end with sarah!!!!!!
DH calls it the fearsome 5's!!

but basicly shes the same, winging non stop or screaming, talking back, NO EARS!!
they you dont love me thing, and major throw herself on the floor of any shop screaming at the top of her lungs kicking/hitting tantrums!!

i dont even take her out anymore its really awful.

big hugs!! i feel ya pain

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 5:27pm
oh god i feel soooooooo much better knowing im not the only one going through this (that sounds terrible! )

Gosh i though he would snap out of it the minute he turned 4!!!! seen as it started at 3!
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:11pm
i was hoping it would end when sarah turned 5 but no!!

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 8:50pm
i hear ya!    jack is constantly pushing my boundaries, pushing charli, taking things off her, yelling 'no no'    drives me insane!!!!

no advice, just hugs!

2bmumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bmumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 6:14pm
Comforting to know others have the same issues, DS1 is trying to rule the roost, we have many battle of the wits geeze it's tiring.

And as for the whinging......... apparently he's lost his normal voice and can only use this horrid whine now

Edited by 2bmumof3
Sara

Corban (22/11/04)
Connor (18/04/06)
Chelsea (21/05/08)
Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 8:53pm
thank goodness for this thread, funny how these things come up right on the day you need them to isn't it?? Having a really bad run with my little one at the moment as well, she is a major drama queen and throws herself on the floor over everything at the moment, constant whinging, not listening, always making demands and never asking or saying thank you... just difficult, and shes getting so sneaky! lol the latest is her desperately needing to pee every time she gets sent to her room... she always ends up back in her room but she takes her time sometimes - I can't just tell her to hold it can I?
Lucky we love them lol lucky they are so darn cute some of the time. Sometimes you have to sit back and have a laugh at it all I think, or you'll end up in tears.
~Cassie~
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 8:25pm
Kali1 - i hear ya on the needing to go wees thing!!! - Bailey all of a sudden desperately needs to go to the toilet when he has to sit at the table and eat his veges!!!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 8:37pm

OMG Amber we both have the exact same things happening. So hear you on it.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 1:13pm
I so feel for all you guys.....Big hugs. They can be so tiring cant they and you wonder how you will ever get to the next stage.....

kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 5:53pm
Oh my I keep seeing the subject of this thread ....... & everytime I see it I keep saying in my head NNNNOOOOO!!! There just never seems to be an end to it all.  I love my girls to bits, but some days it just goes on and on and on and on ...... etc
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 7:19pm
oh im so gald that im not alone on this!!

Astin started daycare today and they ladies said that Bailey kept on running over to the babies side (Bay is in the over 2's side and Astin is under 2's) ans tormenting his brother
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 4:38pm
lol
sarah torments jett all the time, shes been really nasty latley!

i keep telling her that 1 day hes going to get her back for all the mean things she does

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 6:11pm
exactly catrad! we keep telling Bailey that Astin is going to be bigger than him very soon (Astin is a tubby boy!) and hes just going to get up a wallip him!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 6:40pm

We do that too to Andrew and it has worked a couple of times. Josh sat on Andrew and wouldn't get off him.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by mummy_becks mummy_becks wrote:

Josh sat on Andrew and wouldn't get off him.

TAHAHAHA! go josh!!
 Post Reply Post Reply