FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay!!!!
    Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:34am
Well after all your suggestions..we made a big deal out of the BIG BED for Blake (didnt think he really understood all the palava but obviously did)...got him his favorite thing......... Thomas Tank Engine Duvet Cover...pulled down the cot and put it out of sight and he had yesterdays day sleep and all last night snuggled up!!!

YAY!
Lets hope toilet training works that well!

Sponsored Links

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:41am
Yay! Good work!
Well done Blake!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 10:34am

Yay that is so cool.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 10:43am
Yay...thats great!!
I had to do the same with DD...Had to find Mickey Mouse duvet cover etc for her bed and she took to it really well!!.....

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 10:44am
yay! thats great good boy blake
i have to do the big move with kayla soon
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 1:27pm
hehe I am no where near wanting to put Rhyley's cot down into a bed. hes such a worm in the cot he'd fall out of bed so many times... Our cot goes to a bed so I am hoping that it will be a smovetransition when we do.
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
 Post Reply Post Reply