FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan i freeze

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can i freeze
    Posted: 09 July 2008 at 4:30pm
Celery and carrot sticks? I want to make up snaplock bags filled with these so i can grab them out of the freezer in the morning and snack on healthy food..
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 4:42pm
Dunno about celery but yes to carrot sticks
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:12pm

Not sure about Celery but what about cutting them up and leaving them with a bit of water in the bag and leaving them in the fridge??

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:24pm
Right so i googled it, didnt tell me if i could freeze it or not but it did say that if you store your celery in tin fiol it will stay crisp for up to 1 month!!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 7:28pm
i dont see why you cant freeze celery, i mean you can buy frozen veges with celery in it

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 9:09pm
thanks for the celery tinfoil tip kandice!    i got some not too long ago, didn't really eat it and now it's soggy   such a waste!

maybe try freezing some and see what happens

Edited by jack_&_charli

Post Reply Post Reply