FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Loss
    Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:24pm
Has anyone had excessive hair lost after the birth of there baby? Alex is now 3 months old and my hair wont stop falling out...its getting to the stage where if it doesn't stop soon I'll go bald. I'm forever having to pick hair off everything. While I was pregnant was hair was really healthy and strong but I think all those hormones or whatever it was has gone.
Sponsored Links

98765 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:28pm
I think its because when ur pregnant no hair falls out and then after baby is born u lose all the hair u wud of lost. I can't remember wen it shud b all back 2 normal by but i thinks its about 1 year

www.jackkeith.blogspot.com
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:40pm
Zac is 4 months old and my hair is falling out as well. My hair is all over the house!
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
skirts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:04am
My daughters just turned two and my hair falls out everywhere! My bathroom always looks like it needs vacuuming!!!
I even got a hair cut thinking that would help, but no, bloomin hormones after kids huh!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:58am
yap Same here...I am loosing it in bunches...I am scared to wash my hair as I end up getting a hand full of hair. I cut my hair too....the only thing is now there are shorter hair all over the place instead of long ones....he he ha ha

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:29am
losing heaps too. My hairdresser said it should stop falling out so much when bub hits 9 months? hope so!!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:36am
9 months???.....I will have nothing left by then....

preggy_sunflower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preggy_sunflower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:43am
What????? Hair falls out???? This just gets better and better
Joshua Hadynn - Born 3 May 2006
fairsk8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairsk8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:19pm
Yeah my shower drain was blocked the other day and when I got the plunger out, a big clump of hair was stuck down there. My P/N said it is normal for your hair to fall out and skin to become a little problematic in regards to acne and being dry. You have a lot to look forward to Clare lol.
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:01pm
Thanks - its good to know that I'm not the only one losing excessive amounts of hair. Every so often I check in the mirror to make sure there are no bald patches. I also hate washing or brushing my hair because I think that will make more hair fall out and am forver vacuum cleaning because it depresses me seeing hair everywhere...especially because its all mine.
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:07pm
i have heard what rachael said before, that while preg hair doesnt fall out, so then afterwards you loose it... and that is what happened for me after my first pregnancies, but this time my hair is falling out lots.... not to the extreme that i am going bald! but a good amount... hope that it means i wont loose as much after the birth!
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:47pm
isn't it horrible? i was so shocked by how much i lost after having ella. also r.e. the skin problems. so not fair!!! as if you don't feel unnattractive enough after having a baby!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:36pm
i can't remember whether my hair fell out when I was preg with Maya, but it sure came out in huge clumps for months after she was born! It does settle eventually!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Clara268755 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara268755 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2021 at 3:54pm
Oh my god, I'm so sorry! There's no feeling worse than feeling your hair starts falling off as a woman. You definitely need more supplements in your life.

Sorry for chiming in to this thread so late, but I used to dread taking showers all the time. Now I don't mind.

This is my story and some of my best advice which I hope is going to be of much help.

I'm a woman in her 50's and I didn't give much thought to my sprouting gray hairs and my hair loss in my 30's during my first pregnancy because they were virtually undetectable; however, as my patch turned into a streak, I began to question whether or not I should address them although it was the last thing I wanted to do...

Should I color them? Should I stick to natural hairstyles where they'd go unnoticed? I was really on the fence, yet I didn't feel particularly rushed to conceal my grays...

I'm glad there are finally solutions out there for doing something about it that actually work!

This is a daily hair growth supplement that quite quickly helped me and my bestie to improve our hair and stop our hair loss with a few important but natural ingredients.

It wasn't until we found it we were able to make our hair stop falling off as fast although it doesn't stop completely!

I finally feel a lot more confident in my hair!

Wishing you the best of luck in your journey, sis.

Hope my advice was of help to you <3

Clara
 Post Reply Post Reply