FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLittle girls and bras!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little girls and bras!
    Posted: 13 July 2008 at 7:22pm
We were folding the washing together tonight and Hannah got this big thing for one of my bras. It's one of those bras that sticks out on its own (since I don't LOL!) and she managed to clip it together at the back, put it over her head, and put the "breasts" in the right place, feeling them all the while!! Oh my, it was so funny! Then she says to Briona, "would you like to try on some breasts"
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 7:28pm

LOL that is funny

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 7:44pm
yeah my girls do that too, especially paris, she tends to go for the super-padded ones.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 7:48pm
lol
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:37pm
Cute! Charly is into bras as well, she tends to wear them like handbags, tho (or, worringly, hats )
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:31pm

LOL that is so cute!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 9:09am
Oh that is so cute! Ella's got a thing for my bra's too, and walking through a lingere shop I'm accompanied by her shouts of "boobies!! BOOBIES!!"
Andie
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 8:04pm
lol
sarah loves bras, i have 2 friends called jess and whenever i mention 1 of them sarah ALWAYS says " is that jessica with the really big boobies!" she has a real fasination with them

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:28pm
I just love it when little girls do this. McKayla was fascinated with my bra since about 15 months. As soon as it came off she would be walking around with it as if it was a cuddly toy of somekind. Always had to scurry to look for the one she took last when company came over.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 10:25pm
LOL Maya went thru that stage too, she called them boobies as well and she loved wearing my bras, at one point she even had one of my sisters old bras in her dress up box.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply