FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGetting ready

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting ready
    Posted: 29 July 2008 at 5:56pm
so tomorrow toby is going to go to kindy for the first time. We were supposed to start last week but he was sick - as he was all the school hols and his birthday - and he was still unwell yesterday too but is much better now, so tomorrow off we go.

I have put some clothes in his bag and his name and he is quite excited and walking around wearing it now... Its a lovely new Spiderman bag that kelly got him for his third birthday...and he looks fab!

I have arranged for gabriel to be somewhere else so i can spend the afternoon with toby without worrying about the older one and toby getting confused and thinking gabriel will be there all the time.

I am so excited!!!!      i cant wait!!!!!!

Edited by Bizzy
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 6:11pm

Yay how exciting for Toby.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 6:39pm
Awww, cool!
Hope he has a great time
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 7:34pm
awww how exciting for toby!!    i hope he enjoys his first day

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:04pm
Cool!!!!! He will love it! Jake changed so much, clamed down alot and grew up alot, too, in a good way, from kindy. Yay for you guys!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 4:23pm
That is exciting I felt a bit lost when my son started kindy but he has learnt so much and really enjoys it there Now I have another one on the way to keep me busy hehe
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:27pm
how was toby's first day deb??

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 10:03pm
glad you asked...

i stayed all day with him but he wasnt the clingy monster i expected. he did painting, play do, blocks, played a game with one of the teachers...and only needed/wanted me a little bit. tomorrow i am going to stay maybe an hour at the most and leave him there... he was exhausted after too cause he was asleep by the time i got to where i had left gabriel - about a 15 min drive.

Shorty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 10:03am
I am pleased he had a nice day, looks like he was busy
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 3:25pm
Can't wait for Hannah to start Kindy!! Sounds like he had a great time
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply