FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEgg Donor Advertising

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Egg Donor Advertising
    Posted: 05 September 2008 at 4:19pm
Hi All,

I am new to this site and am looking forward to getting to know you.

Can anyone please advise if I am able to advertise for an egg donor on this site?

Look forward to a reply.

Cheers.
Sponsored Links

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 4:47pm
Hey dunno if your allowed to or not but i wouldnt have a problem with it and think that maybe there should be an area on here where people can advertise for this sort of thing.

Im still working on my family so cant help you out but good luck i hope you get your baby
Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 6:10pm
Have you been to Aussie egg donors?
Anna

Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 9:14pm
Yeah, I'm on Aussie Egg Donors alright. Crossing fingers a lovely lady will come to our rescue. I'm also on Littlies, Treasures, NZ Surrogacy too.

Hope you have a good weekend, girls.
2 ICSI Cycles (Both BFN)
kathyandbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathyandbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 9:31pm
i hope i dont offend anyone sorry this is just something i am interested in as i have family members who have struggled with infertilty. i cant wait till i finsh my family so i can donate but i was just wondering if anyone could tell me why you have to wait until you have finished your family before you do?

and im sorry for changing the subject
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2008 at 9:25am
Hi,

It just seems to be the way that the clinics prefer that the donor has completed having her family. Perhaps its because if the donor has not finished her family, and in between times decides to donate her eggs, and then the donor cannot become pregnant again after egg donation that it will not cause any problems between egg donor and recipient in the future.

I would do a google search on the internet which will explain it all.
2 ICSI Cycles (Both BFN)
Rustie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 5:02pm
There is a slight risk of infection and even slighter risk that donation could affect your ability to have a child, so they prefer you to have finished having your children first.

Jx
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 6:59pm

Best thing is to ask the admin team if you can.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 12:15pm
I emailed admin yesterday and have not heard back yet about advertising for an egg donor. Hopefully they won't take too long to get back to me!
2 ICSI Cycles (Both BFN)
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 3:42pm
Right ladies, I have had the go ahead to advertise for an egg donor on this site. Watch this space ...

Firstly, I am going to advertise under the "Coping with Infertility" section. Can you think of any other sections on this site that I should advertise under?

Wish me luck.

Take care.
2 ICSI Cycles (Both BFN)
 Post Reply Post Reply