FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyay first full day of MCNs!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alianasmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alianasmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yay first full day of MCNs!
    Posted: 15 September 2008 at 7:23am
i had our first full day of MCNs yesterday it was great, she slept all night in her Honey Childs with only 1 insert (my partner is yet to learn about how many are needed for what situation) but she didnt leak through at all! They are really great. thanks Two Blondinis!
Heres hoping I do not have to use sposies again! im sick of them smearing poo up her back every time
Reading all these threads have really been an inspiration to me to keep going and ive managed to work out the ins and outs of nappies with your help. Thanks guys
tickers" /></a>
Sponsored Links

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:11am
yay, go you! I remember feeling like that, and now it feels completely normal. Soon it'll be second nature - and sposies will feel so yucky!

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 12:59pm
Yay! Good on you, that's awesome. We've just solved our night nappy issue with our two year old and it feels sooooo good not to have any disposables to chuck out, even though it was only one a day it's nice not have them stinking up the place for a week. So I know how you feel!
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by weegee weegee wrote:

yay, go you! I remember feeling like that, and now it feels completely normal. Soon it'll be second nature - and sposies will feel so yucky!

I totally agree with you!!! Well done Alianasmummy

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 3:35pm
Well done

I hope I can be a washable nappy mummy I want to be to save $$. We shall wait and see.
MonicaMouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonicaMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 4:39pm
Wahoo, way to go!

Blair 15/10/2007
Daniel 30/07/2009
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2008 at 6:24am
Yup, after a few months cloth definately seems the norm... and you do a little double-take when people "decide" to use sposies, cause it just doesn't make sense

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2008 at 10:49am
well done ... you may find it easier to prestuff and have them in diff piles for the man till he gets used to it...

my husband is quite good at it now but still after 2.5 yrs gets it wrong on occasion...

Alianasmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alianasmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:20pm
hehe, yep ive done that now. Ive had heaps of comments at playcentre now, lots more people converting from disposables!
tickers" /></a>
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 9:01pm
yay another happy customer

I was going to suggest that you do up the night time nappies and leave the day time ones to the side. That's what we did so DH knew if it was huge and done up then it was a night nappy

You'll have to post a piccie of little Aliana in her flash new knickers
 Post Reply Post Reply