FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2nd Ceasar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shoresmarte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoresmarte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd Ceasar
    Posted: 07 October 2008 at 8:35am
hi i here just wanting to know if anyone has any advice for someone about to have their 2nd ceasar after a 11 year gap not sure if i will bounce back as quick as i did the first one

Edited by shoresmarte
Sponsored Links

mumto3+1more? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumto3+1more? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 10:30am
hi- I found I recovered and coped much better and easier with my second, because I knew what to expect and plan for. Also becaused it was elective, I didn't have to labour for 12 hours beforehand, so I went in rested and ready. The most important thing I found to recovering quickly is to get mobile as soon after as you can and get up and walk around every hour or two it helped me greatly!
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 5:30pm
I stayed in bed again for the first 24 hours and didnt take all the painkillers so I knew what my body was doing. And by the second day people didnt believe I had a cesear.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 5:25pm
Off Topic ....But A BIG CONGRATS Shirena...didnt even know you were expecting your second baby!!

I am guessing you are hoping for a boy?? with the color of your ticker?? LOL

Sorry - I am due any time now and a good posibilty of having another CS (Lets hope not)...I cant imagine you will struggle too much tho with a second CS.

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 7:36pm
My elective was a much easier recovery than my emergency c-sec.
I second getting up & mobile as soon as you can
Hope it all goes/went well
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 6:20pm
Nope not hoping for a boy or anything. I just want a healthy baby. Grant and McKayla thinks it is a boy however. But I really wouldnt mind another girl. I think mentally I am set up for another girl. Know what to do ect. Boy oh I will be in total new water again.

Post Reply Post Reply