FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStarting the IVF Journey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pooh68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooh68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting the IVF Journey
    Posted: 22 October 2008 at 8:09pm
Hiya

Well at the grand old age of 40 (but I still feel 30) and after first visiting Fertility + coming on to 3 years ago, started IVF 3 weeks ago and go for my first scan tomorrow and all going well the serious stuff will start next week

I wasn't quite sure what to expect once I started the injections but so far, so good, apart from the odd headache and feeling a little weird this week, its not been too bad.

Emotional I feel quite relaxed and strong and hopefully it stays that way. I have to say I never in a million years thought I would be going down the IVF track. Crazy you spent all those young and crazy years making sure you don't get pregnant and then when your finally settled and ready it doesn't happen but I guess thats life.

I'm from the UK (married to a a kiwi) and my oldest and dearest friends are back there, so I am kind of missing not having them around to talk to etc, so woudl be great to hear from anyone who might be in the same boat.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply