FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gypsynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay!
    Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:51am
...for the tweedle sale - DH just gave me the go-ahead to get some more itti-bittis!!
Anita
Mum to Cian (Aug 08), Josh (Jun 10)

Sponsored Links

first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 10:15am
Wow is that going to be their ongoing price of itti bitti's or must I get in now well it last? Doesn't look like its got a sale on.
hmm need to get chocolate for Dh and then have a little nappy chat.

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 10:28am
Yep big birthday sale on for a few weeks only Details on our homepage.
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 11:29am

cool- thanks for that. have been meaning for a while to try one of the sewn in, so it gave me that extra boost to buy it

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 7:56am
Me too! I've been wanting to try an AIO for ages so have ordered a large turqoise for Leo as he's still wearing a D'lish for his naps

Vic xx

josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:50am
I got one too! DH picked the rockmelon which was one of my favs as well. It'll be good to try one before committing to a bakers dozen.
first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 10:10am
I just ordered some too. Start my medium stash. Oh so can't wait for them to arrive. They look so bright I just know my little man will like the colours.

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 10:29am
Man, the packs arent on special, just buying them 1 by 1.
Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:30am
Just wanted to make clear that all products are on sale unti the 27th October then the specials will be spread through the month so some products on sale each week.

first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 2:49pm
Yip I brought mine one by one too as that is cheaper than the packs. so exciting. Hope they fit him when they arrive.

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 3:49pm
I can't wait to lay-buy my bakers dozen after the new year!! I get excited just thinking about it Only hope I can start my lay-buy without confirming all colours as we are waiting to find out the sex and if it's a girl I want some girley colours

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 8:57am
Seeing as I sold some of Leo's larges last night I think I'm going to use the money to get 3 medium D'lish's in the Tweedle sale for the new baby!! As I want neautral colours I think I'll start with chocolate, ivory and peppermint (or turquoise). So exciting!!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 12:03pm
Ivory is really nice Vic, I love it on lil miss, it's so new-babyish. And peppermint is cool too.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

Ivory is really nice Vic, I love it on lil miss, it's so new-babyish. And peppermint is cool too.

Thanks Emma! I can't wait to get the ivory, I think it looks so cute & fluffy - like a bunny or something I also went for chocolate and turquoise as peppermint was all sold out.

Did anyone else know that the labels are now colour-coded so you can tell the difference between and snap-in and sewn-in? Apparently snap-in labels are now black, and sew-in's have stayed white. I never knew that! Very clever idea

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 8:40pm
Just ordered some more stock of ittis - specials end on these Monday night!

gypsynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 8:13am
I got the turquoise and chocolate - but the peppermint is still my favourite!!   I need to get preggie with a girl so I have an excuse to get the fuschia
Anita
Mum to Cian (Aug 08), Josh (Jun 10)

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by gypsynita gypsynita wrote:

I got the turquoise and chocolate - but the peppermint is still my favourite!!   I need to get preggie with a girl so I have an excuse to get the fuschia

Oooh, I'm jealous, I really want the peppermint and it will be top of my list next time I order some! I'm with you, if I have a girl I'll definitely be ordering some girley colours- fuschia, lilac & baby pink    But for now I just have to order the neautral colours and wait . . . .

Post Reply Post Reply