FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVent about moronic opinions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
chickpea View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:56am
I wanna slap the dumb ass too... Some people I guess are just not taught to think before they speak!!

When I was doing IVF I never had any comments about IVF or infertility but my DH did. He came home from work really pst off because some one had told him that IVF was wrong because "creating 'perfect' children was wrong" . I guess they thought we were were going to choose the baby's sex/hair colour/eye colour.

SOOOOO IGNORANT!!
Sponsored Links

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 1:33pm
Unbelievable. The arrogance of some people.    I had a lady at my work place say very loudly one day that she does not agree with ivf and told me that I should try for longer. For starters, this lady had only just started working there, we have been trying for many years and oh my gosh!! if we thought we could have babies naturally, does she really think I would put myself through ivf. Some peoples arrogance is mind boggling. What's worse, is when I asked if she even knew what was involved with ivf, she said she had no idea.
Minnie001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minnie001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2008 at 12:32am
   I seriously don't understand some people - ignorant I guess. Scary thing is that sometimes it seems like the real morons are the ones who have NO problem popping out child after child and then indoctorinating the kids into being mini-morons with the same ignorant ideas.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12