FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked5yos - carseats or hype??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:19am
What height does it adjust up to?

I think Alia will grow out of her Booster height wise before I'd like, might need to upgrade to a half booster but I like the wings on the side that they can sleep against.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Aliasmum Aliasmum wrote:

What height does it adjust up to?

I think Alia will grow out of her Booster height wise before I'd like, might need to upgrade to a half booster but I like the wings on the side that they can sleep against.

On the site it says:

47cmW x (without cup holders) x 70cmH ( or 80cmH if headrest extended)

so 70cm with the headrest fully down, 80cm with it fully up :)
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 9:11pm
Oh that is good, just measured up Alia's back & she's 62cm from her tush to the top of her head :)
Kel

kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 9:27pm

This brought tears to my eyes when I read it last year which is why my nearly 6 year old still wears a harness and will stay in there for as long as he can. My 4 year old niece has a half booster and scares me to death what will happen if she was ever involved in an accident.

http://kyledavidmiller.memory-of.com/About.aspx

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 10:34pm
That is just aweful! Devastating!

Have you got your harness on your full size booster? I'm not sure how they work, should google I suppose.
Kel

Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:54am
My eldest is in a Britax Regent and I have just bought a Britax Frontier for my youngest once she grows out of her Royale. Both are 5 point harness up to just over 36 kgs and still comfortably fit an average 8 year old. They both use versa tether and are really comfy seats according to Charlotte! What really really annoys me is that they aren't available in NZ We got them from the US because you can't get them over here either.
Frontier
Regent
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

jjands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:03am
that is awful that story is so sad, def going to look into getting a booster with a harness now..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12