FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnother rant ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emily281 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily281 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another rant ...
    Posted: 30 December 2008 at 10:09pm
I have got to stop reading the news. It seems like every time I read the newspaper (well Stuff because I don't actually get the paper) or watch the news there's yet another story about a baby/child murder. Half the time it pisses me off and the other half it depresses me that people like that can procreate whenever and as many times as they like while decent caring people struggle with infertility for years.

Just makes me soooooo mad. Especially when you read that the police or CYFs have been involved before but the child hasn't been removed. Seems to me that society is too focused on the rights of the parents and not the rights of the child.

ok rant over now
TTC#1: Jan 07
Aug 08: Lap found and excised Stage 3 Endo
Nov 08: 2nd lap clear - given OK to TTC after next AF
Sponsored Links

fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 10:17pm
I so agree with you and those poor kids being ought up by those so called parents. THEY so do not deserve the right to be called parents. Murderers more like. I would say more but the offensive language hat i might use may get me kicked off here!

There thats my rant too...thanks
Coraliee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coraliee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 6:37pm
I agree, its just not fair. The poor little defence-less children. Every time I read something like that, I wish out loud that the parents get beaten up everyday in jail! And its so not fair when we would be the best parents you could be, and can't.
 Post Reply Post Reply