FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked...And Beyond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 9:07pm
That is a good idea.

This morning she was up at 6am! She woke up because Cooper was crying & then DH"s alarm went off.

I think he feed her early & then I gave her toast around 8.30am. I think she was better.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 12:37am
Paris tends to be a big eater for brekkie, usually a large bowl of cereal, or 2 weetbix with milk, or 2 pieces of toast. with half a banana or a fruit cup of peaches on the cereal etc, or in addition to the toast (otherwise she'd eat 3 or more pieces of toast) plus a milo or drink of milk, she sometimes has raisins to eat on the way to school, but then also mostly she's having brekky at about 7.30 - 8ish, and morning tea is at 10.30 for them. so she's not too bad in terms of having to tide over..

getting them to actually EAT at school can be a big thing so i cut down what paris was given and made sure it was good quality stuff and it seems to help.

average lunch for paris tends to be:

a yogurt or a fruit cup
1/2 pack of rice wheels
2 plain biscuits or home made banana mini muffins.
1 raisin box
1 full sandwhich (tends to be spreads, or salad if left over from the night before - she likes her salad sammies) or 2 cruskits with cheese and luncheon, or hot cross bun, or the such like.

the way i see it is mostly whole fruit does not get eaten when given at school, and she has fruit for brekkie, and for afternoon tea, and often pudding if we have it consists of fruit plus a small amount of icecream or something, and she's good with veges, so am a little more lenient on the lunch box. i do try and sneak in fruit in the form of fruit cups of peaches cos i know she eats them, and banana muffins.. at least some form of fruit. i don't do packet stuff though. biscuits are home made, and the only packet thing she has is the rice wheels which i tip into a container (her school also has a no rubbish policy so it works to keep it here instead of making her bring it home again in her bag/lunchbox)

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12