FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToddler Day Out And Great Parenting Fair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Westy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Westy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toddler Day Out And Great Parenting Fair
    Posted: 04 February 2009 at 7:59pm
Hi all. Just Thought id mention this incase anyone misses it.

Toddler Day Out And Great Parenting Fair:
When: March 1st
Where: The Trust stadium
Time:10am-3pm

Free Fun day For Under fives And Their families.
Sponsored Links

Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:04am
Cool. We went to that last year & Matt had a ball on the free bouncy castles!!
Westy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Westy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:29pm
was that not the Parent and chlid show at the greenlane showgrounds?...
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 9:02pm
No, I didn't see any bouncy castles at the parent & child show... They had a few bouncy castles at the toddler day out last year tho. They were inside the stadium. They also had painting & other activities for kids to do. It was quite good for toddlers.
Westy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Westy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 10:17pm
okays. Il be walking to it as i dont live all that far from the trust stadium - saves all the hastle of trying to find a park etc when i can leave my car free of hassle in the safetly of my own driveway.....Im soooo looking forward to it..:) Theyv got teddy bears picnic on too that same day. from something like 11am-4pm. at the domain...Il think il save my gas money this time round - take Naomi next year to the teddy bears picnic.
*Renee* View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Renee* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 12:21pm
sounds like fun
fitmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 2:09pm
Is it free?
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 3:54pm
Yep it's free & there's heaps of things for the littlies. Here's a bit more info about it: Toddler Day Out
 Post Reply Post Reply