FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2nd laparoscopy.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kobec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd laparoscopy.......
    Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:55am
Well I had my surgery on tuesday for endo and surprise surprise it had grown back. They also found a cyst so cauterised that as well as the endo so hopefully that will help things along. Man I feel so much worse this time. Last time the pain was only bad for a day or so but I feel pretty sore this time.
Sponsored Links

mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:16am
Didn't want to read and run, so sending you some cyber and hope your feeling much better soon
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:33pm

My 2nd op was a lot harder too. I ended up with an infection in the belly button scar because I waited so long to go and see the dr about it.

Hope you feel better soon.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
kobec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 8:52am
Oh no that sounds painful mummybecks. I hope I don't end up with that. I was just saying yesterday that the bellybotton scar was quite sore and itchy but I hope that is just healing.
 Post Reply Post Reply