FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked13 year old may not be the dad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 13 year old may not be the dad
    Posted: 16 February 2009 at 12:23pm
The follow up story so far...

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5323144/13yearold-father/

So possibly a 16 year old dad, which is a slight improvement on 13!!!

][/URL]

Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 1:12pm
Her parents should be charged with neglect for allowing boys to sleep over in her bedroom IDIOTS!
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 3:04pm
The News of the World has also uncovered claims that Chantelle was sleeping with as many as eight teenage boys around the time the baby was conceived.

FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 3:47pm
Eight sure is a lot for someone her age - what example have her parents been setting her?

][/URL]

Lanata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 7:57pm
little slapper, and then trying to put it all on a little 13 year old. Her parents must be wacked or something to let her have sex at home at 15!
Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 8:05pm
I'm surprisedd the 13 yearolds parents didnt request paternity test or whatever when it all happend. If I had a 13yo that clamed to be a father, I would definately not be allowing him in front of the cameras holding the baby. How can parent s not know where their 12/13year old is anyway.
Although the girl is young, she is an idiot. Any person with a brain must realise it is not appropriate to sleep with 8 boys when they are 14/15. And I bet she is only making it so public is for the money for her story.

the whole situation kinda freaks me out and is very wrong. And sad, parents well beofre they should be.

Edited by Katep

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:08pm
And they are allowedto keep this kid?? publicity stunt if you ask me....

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:12pm

Apparently the 13yr olds parents are cashing in on the story and making loads of money.

As for the her the teenage mum, sounds like she is a nympomaniac..... and thats putting it nicely

NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:18pm
Nymphomaniac would just be the beginning

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2009 at 10:09am
last i heard social services (like CYFS) had refused to pay for the DNA test, so i expect one of the more tawdry tabloid newspapers will pay for it to be done.

(one thing i do miss about the UK is all the tawdry tabloids, funnily enough! They provided quite an amusing read at times . . . )

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2009 at 10:48am

Originally posted by NeoshasMummy NeoshasMummy wrote:

Nymphomaniac would just be the beginning

ROFL

kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 2:28pm
That is pretty messed up.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 7:17pm
The poor baby. It has kids for parents & idiots for grandparents.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 6:44pm
How could the parents allow that sort of stuff to go on, my daughter will not be staying anywhere where a boy is at that age.

Makes me so angry what a slapper the 15 year old is and I bet the 13 yr old is not the dad.

The child should be taken into care.

Poor child, thats who I feel sorry for.
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:31pm
Turns out the 13 year old isnt the dad
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

Apparently the 13yr olds parents are cashing in on the story and making loads of money.

As for the her the teenage mum, sounds like she is a nympomaniac..... and thats putting it nicely

Nympho or seriously screwed up?
Mum to two wee boys
 Post Reply Post Reply