FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp she won’t stop crying

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help she won’t stop crying
    Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:12pm
Isobelle's reflux is really bad tonight, I can't seem to help her in any way. She is on omprazole suspension (5 mls per day, 2.5mls twice a day). its not perfect, she often vomits right afterwards( a side effect of the suspension apparently) and we will have a bad day when she does that, but today she kept it down, so I don't know why it is so bad.
She smells so strongly of acid, its like before she was even on any medication, even after her bath she smelt like someone had poured vinegar all over her.
She's been crying for hours, can't get her to sleep.
Please, does anyone know what I could do?
Sponsored Links

busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:31pm
I know its naughty because she is on a thickened formula but I couldn't stand her crying and being in pain any longer so I have given her a dose of gaviscon. She'll probably be constipated tomorrow but she had een crying for 5 hours. God its like she isn't even medicated. I just don't understand why it would be fine yesterday and crazily bad today
I think she may sleep now, fingers crossed.

I would still really appreciate any advice or to know if anyone else has had this happen.
 Post Reply Post Reply