FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked9 yr old to abort twins....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9 yr old to abort twins....
    Posted: 02 March 2009 at 1:38pm

You know when you read that heading, that it HAS to be rape for a 9 yr old to fall pg.  This poor young girl has suffered since she was 6 yrs by her step-father who sexually abused her.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5358735/nineyearold-abort-twins-report/

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Sponsored Links

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 3:11pm

If convicted, the suspect faces up to 15 years in prison...

That is just wrong, that poor wee girl.....If he's convicted he needs to be shot....

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:03pm

that is sick!! That poor girl

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:07pm

That really is sick. I fel for that poor little girl.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
choco69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:15pm
being shot would be too good for him - he should be locked up for life!
angel4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 8:07pm
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me sooo angry that poor girl. I agree with choco69 being shot is too good for him
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 9:03pm
what the? that is disgusting
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 9:30pm
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 10:13pm
OMG that is so sad that poor little girl and her sister

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 2:45pm
That just makes me want to cry Those poor girls. 4 months is quite far along to have an abortion as well. This is all just so sad.

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 1:06pm
Her life is DESTROYED and he could face "up to 15 years"?? That is just disguisting, it should be LIFE imprisonment, he will always be a threat to society

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 3:54pm

Originally posted by NeoshasMummy NeoshasMummy wrote:

Her life is DESTROYED and he could face "up to 15 years"?? That is just disguisting, it should be LIFE imprisonment, he will always be a threat to society

I still think he should be shot, He does'nt deserve to be feed 3 times a day. If he was to get a hiding everyday by the other inmates for his  sentence duration then I could settle for that....

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 6:51pm
Hmm very hard......

too shoot??
or
life imprisonment with food???

make his life in prison so bad he will want to die but cant, thats what he deserves. grrrrrrr, poor girl she will never recover or possible trust another man the rest of her life.
kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 12:25am
That is so horrible.

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 10:07pm
ugh , i read what some senior vatican type fella had to say about it .
He has excommunicated the girls mother and the dr's that performed the procedure from the church because what they did is apparently worse than what the father did .

His ignorant smallminded attitude makes me nearly as angry at him , as I am at the stepfather

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 12:05pm
OMG, every time I hear these horrible stories I wonder why we have people like this in our society.

Is death too good for them?

It is no wonder we keep our kids close.
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

ugh , i read what some senior vatican type fella had to say about it .
He has excommunicated the girls mother and the dr's that performed the procedure from the church because what they did is apparently worse than what the father did .

Those guys need to get out into the real world.
Mum to two wee boys
 Post Reply Post Reply