FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShes ran away....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:16am
just catching up now on some old posts.

when i read your post my first thought was - how clever of her to put her raincoat on to play in the rain.

i think at this age it is more important to pick our battles. and i find with the boys it helps if something that needs to be done is a rule. for instance i have trouble getting toby to go to the toilet but if i say in our house the rule is we go to the toilet before getting in the car, then he complies...

oh and with dinner... my boys are always saying i'm still hungry but there is still heaps on there plate. hungry for ice blocks or treats i think...
Sponsored Links

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 1:36pm
Iv just noticed this thread!.

All of Janayas behaviour sounds like Bay except Bay doesnt turn it on and off unfortunately hes like that 24/7!!! i have to monitor his play with his brother which generally ends in seperating them

I totally get your frustration!!! quite often IM the one who ends up in tears because i dont know how to control him!!! but i tend to not let him see because he doesnt understand my feelings ( he has aspergers).

Actually come to think of it Janaya sounds like me when i was little! very headstrong!!
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2009 at 4:43pm
big hugs to you

i also have the evil tempered 6yr old here also, i really hope its a phase,
i do however remember running away from home to my tree house in the garden LOL

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
paulainauckland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulainauckland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by kaiz231 kaiz231 wrote:

I was just speaking to my mum and she wonders whether the kids are making fun of her at school. She has encropresis on occasions and sometimes has accidents in her knickers.

just trying to think of practical things - could she wear one of those Tena liners in her knickers? that would hide the smell and she maybe wouldn't feel uncomfortable with the issue either.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12