FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHire Kits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 6:01pm
Looking good ladies! Well done!
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Sponsored Links

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:32pm
Oh wow, its looking awesome! Yeah you're right, they may be too small for Campbell now. Bugger.
Although he still fits his small Bumgenius AIO's, just!
Hey now there's a thought - I got them second-hand but they are still in good condition, if you would like them for the hire kit once he's outgrown them.
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 8:37pm
Yey awsome idea! we are just starting to try some out. Where are things at with the kit?
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 9:56pm
We've got all the nappies together, just organising the logistics of it all (eg how to package/transport them, for instance).

I was wondering about rules for hiring it out - this is supposed to be a hire kit for OHbaby! members, so should people have to be senior members before they're able to hire it? (so people can't sign up just to hire the kit)

What do people think?

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 7:40am
I know you said you only wanted nappies that are currently for sale but I have a small old-style USA Fuzzi with contour insert that is in need of a home. Do you want to include it, maybe with a note to say it's no longer available in that particular style? I'd also be happy to donate a Swaddlebee fleece cover, which is gorgeous on nb's, especially over the SB organic velour.

Vic xx

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:57pm
I just found this thread - what a brilliant idea!! Sign me up - probably for early next year.

How many posts to be a senior member? Is that 100 like being able to look at photos? I think that's a good idea to put some kind of restriction on it as I bet it's going to be really popular and as you say it's for Oh baby members so that's who you want getting it.

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2009 at 8:30pm
Yup def snr members I think.... I am quite looking forward to using it when we get around to number 2 acutally.. would be a nice way to try out some other nappies.

that said, Jake is still in smalls now so prob could still give it a go.

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 7:52pm
I'm a senior member can I book it for March 2010?? Where are we sposed to book or do I PM you Weegee?? I can't find a hire kit in this area
Mrsg did you end up doing anything??
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 2:38pm
I'm about to start a new thread about the hire kit for booking etc

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 9:10am
So here's a question: since we started setting up the kit there are a couple of nappies we have bought that you can no longer get in NZ (cos the exclusive distributor has stopped bringing them in, or in one case cos the WAHM that was making them decided to stop making nappies for a while at least to spend more time with her family).

Do we take those nappies out of the hire kit?

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2009 at 9:25pm
Good question.. on one hand you could put them in with a note that the nappy is no longer available in NZ of purchase and on the other hand if you use it and its your fav but you cant buy it....

I would say take them out...

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:19pm
Or could you still include them, but let people know that they're not available at this stage, but recommend a brand similar? I know that Baby Harmony has closed down (gutted!!!) but is there another brand similar?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123