FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI walk junior

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I walk junior
    Posted: 16 August 2009 at 7:19pm
Okay so my boy is walking but I am putting off the full soled shoe thing but what do people think about i walk juniors? I need something he can walk outside with as he loves outside.
If you know of anything similar to the i walk juniors with a smaller price tag please share.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2009 at 8:24pm
Lil miss has a couple of pairs of I-walk jnrs, mostly coz her feet are still too midgety for anything else. The gremlins just wore the original Bobux shoes/boots outside when they were first walking as the I-walks had only just come out.

If you can get to the Bobux factory shop, they have a stand of end of line I-walks for $30-40 which is a little cheaper than retail.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:33pm
the warehouse do a great range of little shoes with soft soles - its what my lot all wore - hi hippo i think. they might even be at kmart too.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:57pm
Kmrt have a great range of kids shoes, and the warehouse has these little soft soled gumboots that velcro up the side, and are awesoem for outside they just wipe clean
josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 7:56am
We got ours at The Warehouse, only $8 a pair and he's worn them a couple of times to watch DH play football and they've held up to wet grass and mud.
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 12:02pm
Sophie has both the original bobux and the i-walk juniors. I love them all. Yes they are more expensive, but I have found them great as she doesn't take them off like other shoes (I find many cheaper shoes easilly fall off too) Also, they are leather so their feet breathe. Well worth the extra $$ in my opinion. Have a look on trade me, there are often un worn, or hardly worn bobux on there!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
Febgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Febgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 1:06pm
I bought some I Walk jnrs from the Bobux outlet at their sale a few weeks ago for $20, so worth signing up to the mailing list on their website and making the trip out there when they have sales. If you go there during non-sale times they are still cheaper than retail too.
Two little girls under 2!

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:20pm
I bought 1 pair of i walk's for Rowan when she started walking but that was mainly because I went to a children's shoe shop to get her professionally fitted.

They are really great and hard wearing but at $55 I think her next pair will be from #1 shoes, Kmart or the like.

I thought I-walk jnrs were pre-walkers.

ETA: Sorry just read that you didn't want the full sole - ignore that last bit

Edited by Bobbie

reblinn267083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reblinn267083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2021 at 8:20am
They say that active sports make children more motivated. I guess I'm inclined to agree with this. I brought my son to the football club as a child (at 4 years old). And I must say that it was a good decision. Parents are often bored when their children are at extracurricular activities, but football is our common hobby now. I can support him in the stands or watch adult football on my smartphone. I even place bets from time to time - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/13-marathon Many bookmakers have completely switched online and this hobby has become as comfortable as possible. I spend all my winnings on sports equipment for my son. you are right, his sneakers just "burn"
 Post Reply Post Reply