FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSue Bradford resigned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Babe Babe wrote:

Originally posted by freckle freckle wrote:

Babe- it's seems unusual to me that you teach Jake not to hurt others by smacking him! How confusing...

Oh for petes sake!!! ***banging my head against a brick bloody wall*** SPANKING IS A FRICKING CONSEQUENCE TO BAD BEHAVIOUR!!!!!! IT IS NOT HITTING!!!!
My parents and MANY MANY other parents of previous generations have spanked their children yet I AND the majority of other children brought up with a spank KNEW NOT TO HIT!!!! Theres a huge bloody difference!!!!

**calming breaths** ***wooosaaaaaaaaaaa (for anyone whos ever watched Bad Boys)***

Freckle that was a reaction to your comment but please don't take offence as it was not directed at you specifically. It does seem that no matter what pro-spankers say, anti-spankers are determined to not just accept a spank as A FORM OF DISCIPLINE! If you weren't spanked then maybe you really just can't get the difference!

I'm out anyway. This is stupid. I would like to point out that by saying spanking is abuse or violent then you are labelling alot of parents and grandparents who have done and are doing an awesome job.

I agree with babe,

My mum and dad smaked us as kids, and we knew not to hit anyone, we knew that when we were naughty we got a smack on the bum, but if another kid pissed us off or whatever, none of us ever hit them.
Neither myself or my three brothers have ever hit anyone, we all grew up knowing what was right and wrong.

A smack on the ass never did me no harm!!!!! Thats all I have to say on the topic.

Sponsored Links

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:36am
LOL that was a very frustrated post wasn't it....
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 12:30pm
freckle, have to find my book of readings I have so may take a while (you should see my garage full of teaching crap!). But when I find them, I'll post them up or send you a PM so I don't keep bumping the thread up lol
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 1:23pm
sounds like me emz - I have boxes and boxes of articles that I plan to sort one day ... if you do come across them at some stage I'd be keen to have the refs but don't worry if it's a mission you must be pretty busy with your wee ones!!
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:57pm

Originally posted by Sheza Sheza wrote:

Originally posted by Babe Babe wrote:

Originally posted by freckle freckle wrote:

Babe- it's seems unusual to me that you teach Jake not to hurt others by smacking him! How confusing...

Oh for petes sake!!! ***banging my head against a brick bloody wall*** SPANKING IS A FRICKING CONSEQUENCE TO BAD BEHAVIOUR!!!!!! IT IS NOT HITTING!!!!
My parents and MANY MANY other parents of previous generations have spanked their children yet I AND the majority of other children brought up with a spank KNEW NOT TO HIT!!!! Theres a huge bloody difference!!!!

**calming breaths** ***wooosaaaaaaaaaaa (for anyone whos ever watched Bad Boys)***

Freckle that was a reaction to your comment but please don't take offence as it was not directed at you specifically. It does seem that no matter what pro-spankers say, anti-spankers are determined to not just accept a spank as A FORM OF DISCIPLINE! If you weren't spanked then maybe you really just can't get the difference!

I'm out anyway. This is stupid. I would like to point out that by saying spanking is abuse or violent then you are labelling alot of parents and grandparents who have done and are doing an awesome job.

I agree with babe,

My mum and dad smaked us as kids, and we knew not to hit anyone, we knew that when we were naughty we got a smack on the bum, but if another kid pissed us off or whatever, none of us ever hit them.
Neither myself or my three brothers have ever hit anyone, we all grew up knowing what was right and wrong.

A smack on the ass never did me no harm!!!!! Thats all I have to say on the topic.

I agree a spank a bottom is disciplining for bad behaviour not abusing them.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021