FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour recommended cloth nappy overnap?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Madiandmini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your recommended cloth nappy overnap?
    Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:47pm
I use the old, plain fold-it-yourself nappy with ugly polar fleece type overnap.
I want a nice colourful overnap, but can't find one as all the MCN's I see are made for inserts.

Could anyone out there recommend me a good brand??
I am contemplating making my own..

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:03pm
Are they just the covers? I shall investigate..

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:16pm
Try the snazzipants website , I use ecobots covers, but you can get bummis new off TM for a really good price.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:54pm
What are the ecobots like??

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:17pm
I just put my Downundies on Cooper again today & was impressed with the fit, were really a tad to big when he was 4-8 weeks old.

Down Undies

I have a cherry one available for sale $10 incl postage
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
TheNappyBootique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNappyBootique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 8:39am
EcoMoon have some yummy covers and Keela will make in the size you want if its not listed
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 9:06pm
I vote Bummis too. And Bumpy covers.

Ecobots do Prorap covers which I found good when DD was newborn but prefer Bummis now she's bigger.

I also hear that Thirsties are great.

All of the above can be used with the cotton flats that you use.
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:38pm
When we did just tradtional flats we used real nappies covers. But bummis ones are pretty.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 3:12pm
I *love* Motherease Rikkis. I tried a whole bunch of covers when Max was a newborn and these were my favourite by far. The PUL is so super soft and they're really stretchy and have HEAPS of adjustability. They are pricey new but they pop up on TM every now & then and are really worth the extra money. They were the nicest & most reliable covers I had.

Vic xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 7:10pm
Cheers all

Post Reply Post Reply