FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedItti AIO Vs SIO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by lostAmber lostAmber wrote:

Originally posted by Katep Katep wrote:

I have a trial pack being delivered today, Can't wait to get them wasshed and ready to go.

Are they just the cutest things ever? What colours were they- the blue and the red? Can you request the colours for this pack?

You can request your own colours. I got a red and a jade (?) as I wanted more unisex colours.
I have only had a chance to use each of them once, and prefer the AIO.

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2010 at 6:49pm
What website did u buy trial packs from? Have seen a trial pack on the Tweedle website but wanna make sure Im getting the best deal possible before I order!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2010 at 9:52pm
There is mothers instinct, Itti Bitti NZ, tweedle & in gisborne there is an actual shop opened just last week so you can look in person.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:34am
There is?!!! Where?!!! How exciting!!
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 9:42am
I got mine from ittibitti.co.nz as I won a trial pack from Facebook and felt obligated to order from there. But honestly I think the prices about the same.
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:27am
The prices are exactly the same as far as I've seen, although delivery may vary for the different stockists.

The Gisborne one lets you pick up, but I can only see AIO on their website, so not sure if they stock SIO?

Kellz, its www.cheekycherubs.co.nz
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:41pm
Cool thanks! I was keen to try one of each type, will give them a ring.
Iceland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 12:57pm
Hi Emiloly,
got bit late to your discussion...
as to Itti s, my vote is for AIO...
Great pic of your girls, they are absolutely gorgesous!
...and just bit curious... is the one on the left in SIO and the one on the right in AIO?
maybe it s just an angle of the pic....

Iceland

OHO, silly me, i didnt realise that the posts continue!!!... i was looking only at page 1 of 4....now i noticed the little icon in the corner ....:-)
so, i was wrong with my guess:-0

Edited by iceland
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:13pm
heh yes. They were wearing one of each. I have both but much prefer the AIO. That is what we have the most of. I am liking the Bitti Boo for great aborbancy though.
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234