FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAcidophilus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acidophilus
    Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:56pm
The dr today said to give yogurt with Acidophilus at the time I'm giving Cooper AB's.

Now he is dairy free & is BF how would I get some of this into him?

Can I get powder caps & then add into his meal? & are they the same as dairy products

I'm too tired to do a search after 2 nights with bugger all sleep so hoping someone has dealt with this already
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:06pm
We get a dairy free powder one from paed that we add to porridge and the such, should be able to get similar from pharmacy or hardys

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:30pm
Oh thanks, I might pop into my health shop tomorrow.

Dr said not to worry about it cause of the dairy issue but I'd rather I helped out his poor wee tum.
Kel

Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:32pm
Hey Kel, Gabrielle is on probiotics which I think is pretty much the same thing (or similar anyway). I have her on the kids Inner Health plus - its powder and I add it to her breakfast cereal. I think you need to be careful coz the adults version of Inner Health plus has diary in it. The kids version is lactose free though.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:56pm
Yep I've got the same one as you
Kel

Post Reply Post Reply