FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAdvice re selling nappies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice re selling nappies
    Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:41pm
I am looking to list my fitted nappies on TM. I have 24 OSFA Fitteds which incls 4 nighttime nappies plus 3 sml covers and 3 med. How should I list them? All 24 and covers together? Or 24 nappies listed separately to the covers? Or 2 lots of 12 nappies with 3 covers each? etc etc etc. How are people more likely to want to buy them>

TIA
Lindsey

Sponsored Links

Delli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:05pm
I tried listing all of my 5 Itti's together in just one auction but no one wanted a bar of it. When I listed them in 5 separate auctions the same person bought all five of them! Haha.

So my advice would be to list them in smaller lots. I think people get intimidated by the bigger prices even though if they broke it down they would see that they would be getting quite the bargain!

I'd also list them a wee while after Christmas as people don't seem to want to spend the money on nappies at this time of the year. (I've just sold some of my nappies at quite a loss even though I only bought the nappies a few months ago to trial on my son - so they are in very good condition).

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:57am
The other thing I do when selling items in bigger lots is tell them the individual price it works out at with whatever your start price is e.g such a bargain only $x.xx per item.

Post Reply Post Reply