FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTrade Me OSFA Nappies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zaylah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaylah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade Me OSFA Nappies
    Posted: 10 December 2009 at 5:30pm
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has purchased OSFA nappies from a supplier who sells on Trade Me?

The three Trade Me sellers I have seen that sell pretty regularly seem to be:
louis94                    (sells Babyland Nappies)
noonespecial        (sells Cherub Tree Nappies)
kfc527                      (sells Babyluv Nappies)

If you have, please review and answer the following three questions:
- Trade Me user you bought off
- Age of child/ren you tried the nappy on so far
- Pros of nappy
- Cons of nappy

Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links

FreeSpirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 7:15pm
Hi Zaylah, I have a Babyland nappy (I purchased off trademe from maternitydirect).

I've used this nappy on my daughter since 12 months, she's now 17 months.

Pro's - I love the way the pocket is set up (nice overlaping flap so the inserts stay in place),
they wash well, dry quickly, come with an insert, don't leak, good elastic around the thigh. I'm generally really pleased with the quality of nappy for the price I paid.

Con's - the velcro hasn't held up well, the fluff is getting fluffier and fluffier, nowhere near as good as other velcro nappies I've used. I'm picking it'll live for around a year before I have to retire the nappy or replace the velcro.
Zaylah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaylah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 5:55am
Thanks Flutterby, that's really helpful!
Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:32pm
I purchased through the kfc trader but have not used on any children yet - they look really well designed and are not too expensive. The only thing I have to say is the instructions they give you is not very well written and needs to be thorough
Jennie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:12pm
hi, I've just brought some groovybunz off trademe. Very good quality prepared to the other ones i've tried.
I brought them off (sherpadeluxious) or just type in groovybunz.

My 1 year old wears them. Snaps are best too!! i have a couple of velcro ones, and my little boy loves getting them off. (very easy) Snaps he cant!!
 Post Reply Post Reply