FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfalse negative pregnancy tests???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: false negative pregnancy tests???
    Posted: 13 December 2009 at 3:00pm
Has anyone had any???

Sponsored Links

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 5:59pm
I had a few, but after the one psitive some days later and a 13 week scan (and a 20 week one too now) theres definitely a bubby floating round in there!!!!
The negative was annoying cause I missed out on a lot of the information packs about being unexpectedly pregnant and at 13 weeks after being shrugged off by doctors who were all full up I finally went to the emergency after hours clinic and got checked in for an ultrasound for dates and nuchal etc.
Anyway :D Negatives aren't always Negative!!!!
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 6:48pm
With this bub my positives were so faint most people would have called them negatives...so faint you had to hold them to the light and reaaallly look to see them...

And weirdly even a week or so later it wasnt much darker...but this bubbas almost due now!
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 7:25pm
I had a false negative blood test at 7 or 8 weeks pregnant with my daughter.

I'd been sick for weeks so my doctor ordered one just to check. It came back negative.

Two days later when I was still sick I POAS and it was positive.

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:21pm
I'm a bit like AzzaNZ, I did 2 pee on the stick ones at around 6 weeks one was negative and the other didn't even do anything! I assumed I had a migraine instead and went to the doctors a couple of weeks later after still having this "migraine" who made me do another test which was positive!
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:35am
Well im going to get bloods done today, after 4 negative tests. My period has been MIA for nearly 2 weeks
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:08am
congrats on #2

CHEM 6/12+
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:27pm
thanks hun
 Post Reply Post Reply