FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGoing for 1st scan today!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going for 1st scan today!
    Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:57am
Nervous! Excited!

We're not sure of exact dates as we weren't "trying" to get PG! I'm pretty sure I'm 8-9 weeks but will be great to find out for definate!

I've also noticed yesterday that even though I"m early on my suit jacket for work now won't do up! My boobs are massive already! And they were massive to begin with!

So something tells me I'm not going to be one of those cute girls with a cute baby bump

Wish me luck, appointment is at 2.30pm!

May 2012
Sponsored Links

BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:04pm
good luck for your scan ana
Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:08pm
Good luck for your scan it is very exciting :D
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:50pm
So it turns out I'm only 6 weeks! Crikey, at least it gives us more time to save $$

May 2012
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:58pm
I thought I was 8 weeks when I had my scan , turned out I was 7, was only a week but still, I was bummed !

But still , congrats on your first scan , its really cool and exciting seeing it there on the screen huh ?

0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:43pm
It was pretty cool, esp seeing the little heartbeat flickering away, and only 1 heartbeat!

May 2012
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:33pm
hehe , just the one ? my mum was determined they didn't catch a heartbeat
She was wrong

0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

hehe , just the one ? my mum was determined they didn't catch a heartbeat
She was wrong

don't say that!! I was a twin too (mine passed away though) I'm really hoping doesn't run in the family line!!

May 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply