FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreys/Private Practice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 8:08pm
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Private Practice.    It's my favourite show ever.   I love Addison too, I think she's awesome. Already know what happens though as I always cheat, but can't wait to see it tonight!
Sponsored Links

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:34pm
eeeek! Private Practice!!!
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:30pm
Ok, somebody please tell me,( I am useless at watching a whole show and not getting distracted) who was in the coffin.....?

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:36pm
Pete's first wife
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:38pm
Ahh of course - thankyou!

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:44pm
No worries I am the same and always get distracted too, but made sure I watched properly tonight. Must say I was very very happy that both Violet and baby survived!
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 7:53am
PP is WAY better than Grey's.

And how cute was that baby?!
Mum to two wee boys
kiwikid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:56am
Tee hee I came in here just to see if anyone mentioned what happened to Violet and her baby, Phew and Yay that they were both okay, PP hasnt started back here in the UK yet (at least on the chanel I watch it on), Greys is a few weeks in and is great but I cant wait for PP to come back.

palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:12am
Aww thanks greys for giving me something else to worry about when having a c-sect! im going to be paranoid about that now

And PP Glad they both made it and taht baby was gorgeous! made me so clucky!
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:53am
Just finished watching PP on demand now - very glad I didn't watch last night when I was already tired and emotional! Bawled my eyes out!

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by HUNTD HUNTD wrote:

Aww thanks greys for giving me something else to worry about when having a c-sect! im going to be paranoid about that now

And PP Glad they both made it and taht baby was gorgeous! made me so clucky!

OMG I know! I was like I cant watch this bit and turned over. The scary thing is my daughter has a scar just below her eye - where they cut her when they cut me open!!
http://lilypie.com]
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 2:20pm
heh glad I have started my anti depressants, managed to hold in the water works, I had already read the episode guide though hahah just to make sure that Violet didn't die!
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 3:13pm
I so never thought that they could cut a baby during a C-Section. So sad to think about that actually happening, that the baby would be in pain and not know what was going on .

And so glad that Violet and bubs both survived. Now I wonder what is happening next week....
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 5:44pm
Oh I LOVE these two shows! I've been naughty and am already up to date with Greys for this season but will watch again anyway!
So stoked PP is back too! Tuesday is my fav day of the week now!!!
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:46am
Love greys and PP
Cant beleive that that can actually happen with a C/S

Who do you think is the father of Violets baby?
TTC for 4 1/2 years
IVF #1 - April 2012 short BFP, no frosties
IVF #2 - August 2012, BFP!! 3 frosties!

fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:44pm
Pete in real life is 53
Mum to two wee boys
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123