FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Dye & Pregnancy.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 9:56pm
mmm, i get blonde foils done. after reading Trish's post have definitely postponed appoint and am happy with that decision.

Thanks for all your posts..
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 9:21am
Bumped for Simsam
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 9:43am
Thanks Kellz! Found it!
BibiK217116 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BibiK217116 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2016 at 7:52am
I don't think that it is needed to worry in this case... But, anyway, whether you're pregnant or not, it is better to you natural and organic dyes.
Clara268761 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara268761 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2021 at 4:17pm
Oh my god, I'm so sorry! There's no feeling worse than feeling your hair starts falling off as a woman. You definitely need more supplements in your life.

Sorry for chiming in to this thread so late, but I used to dread taking showers all the time. Now I don't mind.

This is my story and some of my best advice which I hope is going to be of much help.

I'm a woman in her 50's and I didn't give much thought to my sprouting gray hairs and my hair loss in my 30's during my first pregnancy because they were virtually undetectable; however, as my patch turned into a streak, I began to question whether or not I should address them although it was the last thing I wanted to do...

Should I color them? Should I stick to natural hairstyles where they'd go unnoticed? I was really on the fence, yet I didn't feel particularly rushed to conceal my grays...

I'm glad there are finally solutions out there for doing something about it that actually work!

This is a daily hair growth supplement that quite quickly helped me and my bestie to improve our hair and stop our hair loss with a few important but natural ingredients.

It wasn't until we found it we were able to make our hair stop falling off as fast although it doesn't stop completely!

I finally feel a lot more confident in my hair!

Wishing you the best of luck in your journey, sis.

Hope my advice was of help to you <3

Clara from Sweden
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12