FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan u believe (esp longtime OBers)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can u believe (esp longtime OBers)
    Posted: 05 March 2010 at 12:43pm
that Miss Gabriella is THREE years old on Sunday!!!!

Oh my.....time flew by.....kinda!!!!

ps - posting this now as unlikely to have time for a breath at all this weekend - little madamoiselle has a party, a picnic, horseriding (she requested it over the zoo and kelly tarltons!!) and a family function (again her request for it to be at Momotea!!!) Nope she is not your normal 3 year old LOL!
Sponsored Links

Zaylah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaylah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:04pm
Lol she sounds gorgeous. Will be looking out for birthday photos in the gallery next week
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:18pm

I know when Josh turned 3 it was just like yesterday we were complaining about the heat and just wanting them out, and now they are all going to be 3.

Have fun, and I look forward to the photos on FB (says me who hasn't even put Josh's up )

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:43pm
3? *faints*
hope she has a fantastic birthday!

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:50pm
OMG happy BDay Miss Ella for sunday! I remember hitting refresh a million times awaiting the news of your birth!
Hope you have an awesome day and ask Mummy and Daddy to bring to to Blenheim for a playdate with Charly and Jake, a beer date for the daddies and a wine date for the mummies xxxxx
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 4:26pm
Wow, she has grown up so much from the pretty little bubba that used to come along to our Botany/Sylvia Park meet ups way back then.

Happy Birthday for Sunday Ella!
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 7:56pm
Woah I remember when she was just a baby - can't believe she's 3 this weekend! Sounds like it'll be great though, have fun!
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:15pm
Wow, time has gone so fast! I remember seeing her when she was just 6 weeks old.   She really is one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen!

Hope she has a fantastic birthday!   Better start planning a birthday for my own nearly three year old now!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2010 at 8:26am
Three! Where did those years go?!

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2010 at 9:13am
It doesn't seem like that long at all does it?
I can remember us all sitting here waiting to hear she'd arrived.

Oops, ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!

Edited by caraMel
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2010 at 11:54am
hard to believe she is going to be three tomorrow
susie
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2010 at 8:43pm
Happy birthday for tomorrow! Time flies when you have kiddies aye!?!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2010 at 12:43pm
I remember that too CaraMel - Ro sitting there on her laptop while we were all waiting to hear that the cs was underway and done! Tee hee Hard to believe that was 3 years ago!!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 12:16pm
LOL yeah she had an awesome weekend...was very hectic - she was totally spoilt and is worn out...and so are we!!!

will try to upload a few photos later for those non FB friends....
 Post Reply Post Reply